- When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
- Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
- You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
- If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
- If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
- Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
- Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
If you ever need to talk to anyone, I’m just a click away! I won’t ever judge you, because you deserve as much love and happiness as anybody else in this world.
These places also offer help if you ever need it!
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Al-Anon/Alateen Hotline: 1-800-344-2666
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP
- Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Youth Support Line: 1-800-850-8078
- Homeless/Runaway National Hotline: 1-800-231-6946
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-448-4663Remember there is always someone out there who cares about you!
Reblogging for my friends.
I don’t know if these things actually work, but you know, I just want to help
Worth a shot